The CRMF48-W Commercial Series Worktop Two Section Freezer with Stainless Doors is an attractive addition in any kitchen. With a Net capacity of 11.95 cubic feet this front breathing Worktop Freezer is perfect for tight spaces.
The CRMF48-W is constructed of stainless steel, which protects this unit from accidental damage and rust. Plus, it is easy to clean. The CRMF48-W Includes 2 epoxy coated shelves, and comes Standard with (4) 6" Stem Casters (2 with brakes), it features Spring assisted self closing door, with stay open feature (field reversible without kit). Optional kits: 6" legs, stainless steel back panel. The unit is ISO 9001:14001, ETL Sanitation Listed, cETLus Listed and includes a Five Years compressor warranty / Three Years parts and labor warranty.
- Dimensions: 48" W x 30" D x 40" H
- Net capacity of 11.95 cubic feet
- Nominal Compres. of 1029 BTU/hr at 1/6 HP
- Electrical consumption of 1.44 kWh/day, at 2.6 Amps on a 5 - 15P NEMA Plug
- Exclusive "stepped" door design to protect recessed door gasket
- Spring assisted self closing door, with stay open feature (field reversible without kit)
- Extruded aluminum flush mount door handle
- Magnetic door gasket is easily removable for cleaning
- Stainless steel exterior door with ABS interior liner
- Insulated with 2" CFC free, foamed in place polyurethane
- Stainless steel exterior front, sides and top
- Stainless steel interior sides, back, and floor
- R-134a refrigerant
- Automatic defrost
- Enamel coated evaporator coil for extended life
- Includes 2 epoxy coated shelves
- Epoxy coated wire shelves adjustable in 1/2" increments on anodized aluminum supports
- Standard with (4) 6" Stem Casters (2 with brakes)
- Optional kits: 6" legs, stainless steel back panel
- 115v/60/1, 8 ft. cord and plug
- Shipping Crate: 52.5 "W x 34 "D x 40.5 "H at 222 lbs
- Energy efficient automatic hot gas condensate evaporator
- Five Years compressor warranty, Three Years parts and labor warranty
|Valid in United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, & U.S. Territories.
Contact factory for warranty in other countries.
|Three Years: Parts & Labor warranty on entire machine.
ETL Sanitation Listed
|ENERGY STAR® Qualified:
||Electrical Connection: 5 - 15P NEMA
8 ft. cord and plug
Energy Consumption: 1.44 kwh/day
Max Fuse/HACR Breaker: 15 A
||Nominal Storage Capacity: 13.66ft3
Interior Storage Capacity: 11.95ft3
Door Opening: 19.5" W x 22.9" H
Depth with Door fully extended: 51.5" D
Shelves Included: 2
||Nominal Compres. of 1029 BTU/hr at 1/6 HP
Heat Rejection: 327 BTU/hr
||Ambient Temp Range: 45 - 100°F
Voltage Range: 104 - 126V
Control Setpoint Range: 20 - 52°F
Energy Star Rated:
11.95 (cu. ft.)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.