This Washer Drain Hose carries used water from the washer to your house drain. To access the part, remove the back panel of your washer, then the lower front access panel. When disconnecting any hoses, place a towel down to catch any water. You'll need to transfer over the old clamps to the new hose. This hose has an elbow bracket, grey 90 coupler end ID is 1", and measures 6' long. Replacing this part will require basic hand tools, some disassembly of the washer and novice repair experience. You must unplug the appliance or shut off the house circuit breaker for the appliance before installing this part. Helpful Tip: We also recommend using affresh® Washing Machine Cleaner* (item W10501250) once a month to help reduce odor-causing residue that can build up in your washing machine's drain without proper care. *affresh® brand products are owned and distributed by Whirlpool Corporation.
- This product is a Factory Certified Part. These three words represent quality parts and accessories designed specifically for your appliance. Time tested engineering that meets our strict quality specifications
- You will be redirected to Repair Clinic, which distributes Whirlpool® Factory Certified Parts
- This product is a replacement part
- Package contains (1) Washer Drain Hose
- Tools Needed: Multi screwdriver, standard pliers, torque 20 screwdriver
|This Part Is A Replacement for the Following Part Numbers
||W11234073, W11044871, W11250143, W10267638, WPW10267638, W11198580
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Why NSI Protection Plus?
Our service plan is an economical way to extend the terms of your product's manufacturer parts & labor warranty.
Most manufacturer's limited warranties leave customers with no protection against the rising cost of repairs.
Even the best products can malfunction and the most minor repairs can cost hundreds.
About NSI Protection Plus
Administered by Warrantech and insured by AmTrust Financial, NSI Protection Plus is the largest service network in the industry with 30 years of building the network and over 22 million in paid claims.
The most comprehensive repair plans in the business!
- Day one coverage on special features
- Removal and reinstallation coverage
- $25 Laundry credit (Washers and Dryers)
- 5 year appliance contracts include 10 year major component coverage
- $250 Food credit (per incident, eligible products)
- The only true "No Lemon Guarantee" in the business
- No "CAP" on repairs or replacement, unlimited repairs.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.